1/22/10

Some wonderful news!

So, most of you have heard by now, that we are expecting another baby. Our little bundle of joy is due to arrive in June. On my last appointment we found out that our new little addition will be a BOY! Pete was thrilled and I got my answer to why I have been sooooo sick with this pregnancy. Oh and this boy really doesn't like me to eat chocolate or sweets. Sometimes I think I will be ok with the sweets and afterward I feel like throwing up. The worst part is that I don't even feel well enough to go to the gym. When I do feel like going, I end up paying for it the rest of the day by eating ALL DAY LONG! This little bugger is sucking the life and energy out of me. So if you come by to visit me unannounced, I will most likely be in my pj's and make up and hair NOT done. I think Pete has given up on me ever getting dressed and ready for the day before 2pm. Somedays it's even later than that, if at all. I am really excited to have another baby in the family. Really excited that it's a boy. Although I really don't know what to do with a boy. I guess I will start out by loving him and go from there. Bug knew from the beginning that it was going to be a 'brother'. I kind of did too. Roo wanted a sister, but I think as long as it's a baby, she will be fine. She makes me a bit nervous with babies. She is so cute with them though. She was holding our neighbors little girl and all she wanted to do was love that baby. She was caressing her and said, "I love babies". It was so cute. Although a little while later our neighbor put her down on our bed to sleep and Roo walked right in, climbed on the bed, sat next to her and of course woke her up. Luckily Roo didn't try to pick her up and carry her to us - that I am thankful for. Anyway, we are all really excited for this baby to arrive and we have lots to do before then. Hopefully I can keep this updated and post some pictures soon. Although I am not going to make any promises. My life is a minute by minute type of life. Who knows what's going to happen.

9 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting. That is so exciting. Boys are so fun!!

Dee Dee said...

Yay for a boy! We are so excited for you guys! That will be fun! If you need anything, please let us know. I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick. That is no fun.

Stutz Family said...

I'm excited for you! Boys are fun. Sorry you have been so sick, I totally sympathize! Good luck and keep us posted!

Tawna said...

I'm so excited for you! Too bad you are so sick...

Robin said...

We're SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!!! Sorry to hear that you are sick - no fun.

Katrina said...

yeah! We are so excited for you both. I am so excited you are having a boy! That will be so fun for the girls(and Pete). Sorry you have been so sick! We miss you guys. love ya

Unknown said...

We are so stinkin excited for you!!! I can't believe you are still going to the gym, as soon as I got pregnant, exercise went right out the door! I hope you are feeling better soon and i'm sorry about not being able to eat sweets. Can't wait to meet your little guy in a few months!

ellisboys said...

not excited and not sorry you are sick!! just kidding! you know I love you, I just had to be different than everyone else, hee hee!! I might be able to find out thursday!! my sickness has passed, I hope yours does soon, it is no fun! Lets hope Kyla is right about mine! if not, I love boys, they love their mommas something fierce!

hoLLY said...

yay! we are excited for you guys!