6/9/10

Bug's Preschool Graduation!

I can't believe that my Bug has graduated from Preschool! It seems like yesterday that I was taking her to the first day of school. She has learned a lot this year and she has impressed me at how quickly she has picked up on things and made new friends. I was really worried she would struggle going to a school by herself without knowing anyone there. Well she is a lot better at making friends than me. Her teacher was always so glad to see her each day. Miss Ann was a wonderful teacher and was very patient with Bug.

Well, Bug had her graduation on Saturday, May 22. Grandma and Grandpa Park came and watched her program. I kept trying to get Bug to tell me what she does for her part and what songs they were going to see. But all she kept saying was, "I don't know." However she did tell me she was a cute pilgrim in the program. She was right, she was a very CUTE pilgrim and she even sang the song while sitting in her pilgrim outfit. The whole program was cute and she did a great job. Afterward, she gave Miss Ann a hug and told her that she will miss her. Miss Ann said she'd miss Bug too! Now Roo will attend Kiddie Kollege in the fall. Too bad Miss Ann doesn't teach 3 year olds!

0 comments: