So on the car ride home from Bug's first day of preschool, I had many questions; she had few answers. I guess this is what it will be like thru the rest of her schooling: me ask question, she gives little information.
I asked her if she had fun and if she liked preschool. To that I got a "School is so much fun! Miss Ann is a very nice teacher!" Then I asked what she did that was so fun. To which she answered, "I don't know."
me: "did you say the alphabet?"
Her: "I don't know"
Me: "did you jump around in circles all day?"
Her: "No!"
Me: " did you say your numbers?"
Her: "yes!"
Me: "DId you color?"
Her: " yes"
Me: "what else did you do?"
Her: "I don't know."
She then handed me her bookbag and in it I found: a picture of a coat closet with a green coat glued to where the hook is, a yellow paper with three blue squares/rectangles were glued on, and a paper where she practiced writing her name. All had a green stamp with "great job" on it.
I am just glad she survived and that she was ready to go back again the next day. I had to break the news to her that she had to wait a day to go back. She was a little disappointed but happy just the same. I was glad that she didn't take after her mother and had to be pryed away from me to go to class. Yippee!!
Here is Bug waiting in line for her turn to go home. Now she is running to the car!








2 comments:
I am so glad she liked it! So cute!
she is getting so big!!! I am so glad she liked her first day of preschool!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment