THis is the way we started our weekend at the Cabin!
Roo dozed off for about 10 minuets and then
was awake the rest of the way there.
Bug fell asleep after about 15 minuets on the
road and was out until we got to Heber.
Once in Heber, we ate at the TRAIN then headed off to the Cabin!
We got to the Cabin pretty late on Thursday night. Once the kiddos were put to
bed, the adults stayed up playing Rock Band and Phase 10. Each night we stayed up until
3am. It was ridiculous because the next morning the kiddos woke up at their usual
time. For some reason MP and Holly were the ones
who got to deal with them until the rest of us woke up.
Sorry and Thanks! Ha Ha!
As you can see, MP and Holly were the most photogenic this night.
Karyn didn't want to have her picture taken
so JR smothered her with a gigantic hug, she still
managed to cover her face. I have some other photos
of Karyn but they were blurry or just kind of funny
looking because she kept trying to duck
away from the camera.
We all took turns playing different instruments in Rock Band.
I didn't allow myself to play the drums. I tried to play
them once and was booed off the stage after only
2 minuets. I could barely play the guitar why did I think
I could play the drums?!
The girls were good and went to bed pretty much on
their own. It was nice to have the Page girls there
to help my girls realize that it was bedtime.
Fortunately they all played well and there were no
fights. That always makes for a good day!
Here is Bug and Kira having a water gun fight with everyone!
Karyn, JR, Holly and I went for a 4-wheeler ride and when we
returned this is what we found-
all the girls, Pete and MP
preparing for a water gun fight!
It was cute. Pete and I brought a little swimming
pool for them to swim in. They liked it all except
the FriGId WatER!
We ended up emptying most of the water and
filling it up with hot water from the
tap inside.
Much Better!!
I thought it was cute that they all had on a pink swimsuit
and all had a little wedgie going on.
Roo got a little chilly and
decided to take a break, but jumped right in
again.
We all stayed until Saturday afternoon, which was the 4th.
MP and Holly had a family thing in Morgan,
the Pages had a family thing in Layton,
and we ended up meeting up with the Pages to
watch fireworks by Layton High.
They were AWsoME! The girls
once again had fun playing with the Page girls and watching the
fireworks. Of course I forgot to bring my camera, so I
didn't get any pictures of the night.
After the fun fireworks, we headed home to
have a little firework show of our own in the Page's
driveway. Luckily I got put on call for work and ended up
spending the evening with the family and friends.
We had a lot of fun with our friends at the cabin and hope to
do it again sometime. We hope everyone had a great 4th and
we can't wait until the 24th for more fireworks!!


















2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Wish I was invited to go...
what a fun weekend! thanks again for inviting us!!!
Post a Comment