Roo decided to dress herself this day. She had on her bike helmet,
winter sweater, shorts, and her hot pink cowboy boots! Man was
she HOT! and sassy!
Bug being funny with her bike helmet! She kept saying, "take
a picture of this mommy!"
Roo and mommy in a self-portrait.
A little better view of Roo's outfit! Ha!
This is where Bug decided to pick all her accessories
out herself. She has picked a 'winter theme' for the
accessories - hat, gloves on hands, and mittens on feet
with a nice scarf! What a fashion guru!
3 years ago





2 comments:
Your girls are darling!! Core 4 did work. I like it because it is all natural and you can still eat normal foods. I had been working out faithfully for months and 5 a week. I was getting really frustrated because i was loosing inches but not much weight. The trainer at my gym told me about Core 4. I decided to do it to hopefully give my body a jumpstart on loosing weight. At about week 4-5 the weight started to come off. I have lost 8 pounds just with the core 4. Shanna Bird is also on it and she has been happy with it too. if you want to call me and i can give you more details. here is my email nettiemax123@yahoo.com emial me and i will give you my number.
oh my heck your girls are so funny! cute pics, love them!
Post a Comment